RSI is committed to providing quality IT services to its clients. RSI understands client satisfaction is the basis for a successful business. Our services are enhanced by our ongoing efforts toward training and continuous education.
Why we Make a difference…
- The person interviewing the IT consultants are IT professional themselves.
- The person working with managers from various companies who need staff augmentation, is an IT professional.
- The person matching the right person to the right job at the right time ensures that the contractor and culture will make Ramsoft their consulting company of choice.
Our qualified and experienced consultants can work with your teams and supplement your in house experience and skills. Our clients trust us to assign the best IT professionals, and we deliver them through proven hiring practices, which include:
- In-depth interviews
- Reference checks
- Technical interviews and proficiency testing
- Drug / Alcohol testing
Fixed Price Services: RSI can take your requirements, do the work at our site or yours if required, and bring back the finished product for your testing.
Recruitment Services: RSI can help you locate the right individuals for important permanent positions.
Flexibility and Adaptability
We coach our consultants to fit the customers environment, needs, objectives and time frames to be a true partner.
Cost-Effectiveness Just call us with your particular requirements and we will provide you with an estimated cost for that consultant’s services. Our optimized processes and efficient business models allow us to be very cost effective.
RSI maintains a pool of staffing resources with experience in all major areas of Information Technology: from Website development to the maintenance of mainframe legacy applications. Ramsoft has highly qualified personnel available today with the following types of experience:
IBM Mainframe developers, system analysts and project leaders skilled in all of the popular mainframe software such as MVS, CICS, DB2, Natural, COBOL, JCL, ISPF, Smalltalk, Easytrieve, and many other tools, packages and languages
Client Server developers, system analysts, specialists, and project managers proficient in Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, PowerBuilder, Visual Basic, Java, Smalltalk, and CORBA.
Web and internet consultants and developers with experience in HTML, Java, CGI scripting, and other aspects of internet server setup. Ramsoft also has access to professional web site designers and graphic artists.
Technical support personnel including LAN managers and network technicians to Mainframe operators and technical support
- CRM: Siebel. PeopleSoft, Clarify, Pivotal
- ERP: SAP, JD Edwards
- SCM: I2, Ariba, Mercator
- EIA: BEA, CrossWorlds
- Web: ATG Dynamo, BroadVision, Vignette, Cognos, Java/Java Script, HTML, ColdFusion, ASP, ClearCase, Perl, Weblogic, WebSphere.
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Access, DB2, Sybase
- Hardware: AS 400, Vax
- Applications: Oracle, SAS, EDI, Lawson
- Networks: Microsoft, Netware, CISCO, LAN/WAN
- Languages: Cobol, Lotus Notes, Visual Basic, C/C++, Power Builder
- Operating Systems: Win NT, Solaris, Linux, Unix, AIX, Irix, CICS, VSAM, JCL.
- Internet System Architecture, Design and Project Management
- Systems Software Development and programming (C++, Java, UNIX and NT)
- Application Software Development and Programming (VC++, VB, C/S)
- Internet Security Architecture and Design
- UNIX Systems Administration (Solaris-AIX-HP/UX-LINUX)
- Database Administration (Sybase-SQL Server, Oracle-Informix-DB2)
- Web mastering, Web development and Web testing
- New Media / Multimedia Software Design, Development and Architecture
- IBM AS/400 Programming, Applications (JDE) and Systems Administration
- Lotus Domino development, Systems Administration and Project Management