The successful candidate must have a business focus with a technical understanding and possess organizational, planning, project management, communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Scope of Services:
The Airport Authority is seeking full-time, qualified candidates who will utilize their knowledge and expertise in customer relations management and project management to:
- Serve as the single point of contact to the business customer for their technology needs including new initiatives and issue management.
- Serve as a liaison between the business customers and the Technology Services Department.
- Be responsible for portfolio management, project planning, some project management, strategic planning, process improvement and department oversight for technology issues.
- Provide project management for the enterprise document management project.
- Provide leadership and support writing RFPs, department communications, and improvement strategies.
- Assist with Project Management Office activities (Gate Reviews, documentation deliverables, etc.)
The successful candidate should have a broad business background, good interpersonal communications skills and a strong focus towards customer service in addition to:
For consideration, the candidate must meet the following minimum requirements
- A 4-yr college degree
- 3 years in a leadership role or position
- 3 years of experience representing an IT department with a business customer
- 3 years of project management experience, including experience managing projects involving third party vendors
- 2 years of experience writing Business Requirements and Scope of Work documents for technology initiatives
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Certification in project management